Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hroniss Grasu article

"It's what he (grandpa) and my dad taught me - to treat people the way you want to be treated, no matter who the person is.  Treat them with respect.  Don't put people down.  Always think about what you are doing..."  -Hroniss Grasu



Graus (#55) plays center for the Oregon Ducks football team.  Many teammates call him the most important player on the team - the glue guy.  The Oregonian ran a fascinating article about him last week.


http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2013/10/oregons_hroniss_grasu_draws_on.html

Beavers fan, Ducks fan, no fan...doesn't matter.  Great article to read as a family and discuss.  Also, if you haven't read the Darlington Nagbe article from an earlier post, it is another worthwhile article to read as a family.

(I am a platypus.  I root for both the Ducks and Beavers.  I grew up in Washington and was raised a Cougars fan.  I graduated from Gonzaga University so I am a Bulldog at heart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment